Annual Parish Assembly
All Parish and Town Councils throughout England are required by law to hold an Annual Parish Meeting between the dates of 1st March and 1st June (inclusive). This is not a Council meeting but a meeting of registered electors. The date of the meeting will be held on Tuesday 23rd April following the normal Council meeting.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Meeting will be held at the Scout Hut, Boyatt Lane, Allbrook SO50 4LQ on
Tuesday 23 April 2019
The meeting will commence at 7.15 pm.
(Light refreshments are available from 6.30pm)
1. Introduction and welcome.
2. A report on Community Policing – To be confirmed.
3. A report from Hampshire County Councillor Daniel Clarke.
4. A report from Borough Councillors Sara Tyson-Payne and Rosemary Reynolds
5. Annual Report of the Parish Council by the Chairman, and a Statement on the Parish Council accounts for year ending 31 March 2019 by the Clerk to the Parish Council.
6. To receive reports from local clubs and organisations.
7. To invite the public to raise any matters of interest.
8. Closing address.
The Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Allbrook and North Boyatt to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. Matters can be raised at the meeting without prior notice. For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council.